With timeout of four weeks

Just to quick note to say that I’m heading off on vacation tomorrow. It’s not a great time with Mojave looming, but my excuse is that it was booked a long time ago.

I should still be dropping in regularly, but I’ll probably have a couple of better things to do than write scripts :sunglasses:

1 Like

Have a great holiday!

Just one question: should I release 7.0.4 now and then do a 7.0.5 if there is an emergency or hold onto 7.0.4 until after Mojave has been out for a while?

I’ve just resolved #1139, so I reckon 7.0.4 should go now.