Twitter, anyone?

Is anyone here on Twitter? If what are your twitter handles?

I’m @tvskeptic

I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but, IMO, both Twitter and Facebook are a big waste of time. I don’t do either.

1 Like

I need twitter for work, and Facebook is the only way I keep up with family and old friends out of town, neither a waste of time for me. But I can see how it could be.

Also, twitter might help Shane and Mark with spreading the word if they were active on twitter.

Twitter:

Mark, how much do you actually use Twitter?

I really don’t see the business use of Twitter. Seems at best a duplicate of what you must have on your web site, yet requires a different format and someone who is constantly monitoring and nursing it.

Frankly, I don’t use twitter much. I do have to check it from time to time as customers have asked support questions on twitter and I need to respond. Otherwise, as you say, most of the content is generated from other sources such as the LNS blog.

I do repost interesting things that appear on the forum from time time and I re-tweet AppleScript related posts from others that I find interesting.

Were you tweeting your SD videos for a while?

Yes, I was posting my How-To videos. I’ll return to doing that when I have some more videos and how-to posts to share.