Text Substitution Oddity

I’ve been using “us” for “use script “[[template:library”]]” for some time now, and haven’t edited my text substitution for weeks.

I tried to use it this morning and instead of “use script …” it inserted “using script …” and the script wouldn’t compile.

I opened my text substitution pane in preferences and sure enough there was both

“use script “[[template:library”]]”

" using script “[[template:library”]]"

And both had √s.

Further, the “using script” version also included the “use scripting additions” command, while the “use script” version didn’t. (I believe I had it set up for the use script version to also add “use scripting additions”

Anyway just passing this on because it seemed odd, and is most likely something on my end, but just in case anyone else sees something similar. None of my other text substitutions seem different.

(Is “using script” even a thing? I know you can do “using terms from script” and that is in my text substitutions, but not active)

–>>Script Debugger 7.0.4 (7A58) (updating to 7.0.5. soon, I thought I had)

–>> Mac OS 10.11.6 (15G22010)

I don’t believe so, no.

I’m having more text substitution issues.

I have my own that replace the defaults and some new ones.

They seemed to work when I saved them the first time (yesterday) but then stopped working. In one case (dd) it would paste in the default dd rather than my longer new one.

In other cases it just ignores my new versions.

I closed all windows, clicked and relaunched SD and the lists had reverted to default.

I started putting the new ones and changed ones in again, but they don’t work. dd still does the default. The new ones do nothing.

I exported and looked at the plist and that seems fine.

→ Script Debugger 7.0.13 (7A125)
→ Mac OS 10.11.6 (15G22010)