Hi Shane & LNS. Firstly thank you VERY much for SD Notary. I use it often to greatly simplify the minefield of Apple notarization for the apps I am making
I have hit a problem however with a couple of Automator applications that I use. The screenshot above shows the very simple one step app that I use to Split PDFs within one of the tools. Even extracting from the tool I cannot seem to code sign it. So far I have tried:
- Exporting from Automator with an Developer ID Application attached.
- Saving as an app and running through SD Notary
- Saving as an app and running the line here before
- Placing inside an applet and signing that through SD Notary
I still a report back from Apple that mentions
- The signature does not include a secure timestamp.
- The executable does not have the hardened runtime enabled.
- The signature of the binary is invalid.
I’m using SD Notary v1.4.3
Hope you can help, let me know if you need anything else from me