SD 7.0.12 (7A112) on Mac OS 10.11.6

Is it just me, or does there seem to be some stability and other issues here? Maybe even some regressions. Here’s a few examples:

It stalls for up to 20 seconds when I hit run before it executes any script. (the delay is included in the timer).

If I move a folded handler, and then fold it after the move, when I compile the handler, or nested folds inside it, unfold. Maybe a few other handler unfold too.

If I have a line selected or I’m editing it, and then compile, the focus shifts from the line I’m working on to somewhere else in the script. The longer the script the further away.

It seems every time I quit SD, I get a crash reporter on launch. Sometimes when I quit it blinks out, other times it takes the normal few second, but it seems every time I get the crash reporter.

Also, at least once and maybe two or three times, it didn’t recognize a folded handler, but saw it when it was unfolded.

All of these issues I think I’ve seen to some degree in past builds, and I believe they were handled. I think they’ve all gotten worse.

–> Script Debugger 7.0.12 (7A112)
–> Mac OS 10.11.6 (15G22010)

Same here for the selection/focus and the folding issues.

I’ve also experienced some problems with scripting SD7.

save currentDoc in destFile as bundled compiled script

When saving a script in another format (e.g. scpt to scptd), the file is given the right extension but the format is not changed (this one is new in 7.0.12).

set selection ASObjC range to {0, 10}

Setting the selection with ASObjC range at the beginning of script will return an error saying that the index is not valid.

MacOS 10.13.6 (17G12034)
Script Debugger 7.0.12 (7A112)

Are you passing the correct extension in destFile?

Yes, absolutely.
This line of code is part of a couple of scripts I’m using since several years.
The workaround I found is to set the script type before saving.