SD 6.0.1 (build 6A180) crashed

Script Debugger crashed at 8:25 pm, 08-04-2016. Script Debugger had been running and idle since yesterday. I hadn’t done much before it crashed. I looked in the SD dictionary window to see if “Dialog Toolkit” was still listed. It wasn’t there any more. I went to the “File” menu to reopen the dictionary using the “Open Recent” menu item and SD crashed before I got to the menu item. I relaunched SD to bring up the SD crash report.

In the console SD got 4 different errors that were all Failed to create bookmark with error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260 “The file couldn’t be opened because it doesn’t exist.”

Then SD got a “Service exited due to signal: Segmentation fault: 11” error and crashed.

I’ve included 3 file in this report:
Script Debugger crash report.txt
Apple crash report.txt
Console output.txt

I’m not sure if the 2 WindowServer errors was before I relaunched SD or after.

SD has been working great with no crashes then after hardly doing anything it crashed. Unfortunately I don’t have anything else to add to the report.

Bill

I forgot to upload the files that go with my report from a few minutes ago. Discourse wouldn’t let me upload text files. But it gave me a list of acceptable file types. So I changed the file extension on the 3 files I tried to upload from “txt” to “applescript”. It’s a bit weird but the files can be opened in a text editor if changing the file type causes some kind of a problem.

Mark, can the site be changed so text files can be uploaded?

Bill

Console output.applescript (1.6 KB)
Apple crash report.applescript (144.0 KB)
Script Debugger crash report.applescript (296.3 KB)