Hey. I was just happily scripting in debug mode. I ran the script that expectedly generated a custom error message containing only an enumerated value from the file’s dictionary. (control sizing that I copied from Shane’s Dialog Toolkit Plus). Then I commented out part of a line that contained that enumeration. Then I attempted to run again, but got a an error that the script could not compile because the file was not found. (Sorry that I didn’t copy the error message.) I couldn’t save the file in debug mode, as it could not compile. I saved not in debug mode. Quit SD. Reopened everything. A new file was back in resources and everything worked again. I could not reproduce the error.
BTW in DTP dictionary, control sizing has the labels mixed up between large and regular.