I don’t understand the operation of Script Debugger 8.06 in a particular situation. The steps to reproduce are:
- Two scripts are open and both have been edited since the last save.
- From the top menu I select Script Debugger > Quit Script Debugger
- I select Review Changes from the resulting dialog
- I select Save from the resulting dialog
- I select Save from the next dialog. At this point, I would expect the script to be saved and Script Debugger to close. Instead, the script is displayed in Script Debugger, and it is shown as “Edited”.
- I select Script Debugger > Quit Script Debugger, and I get a dialog asking if I want to save the changes. I click on “Save”.
- I get a message that says “This document’s file has been changed by another application since you opened or saved it.” No other application has changed the script, and I wondered why I get this message?