Script Debugger 7.0.8 Released

Originally published at: https://latenightsw.com/script-debugger-7-0-8-released/

We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.8. Script Debugger 7.0.8 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. In particular, this release corrects a regression where Script Debugger looks terrible on macOS Mojave in Dark Mode.

1 Like

Auto update worked just fine!

–> Script Debugger 7.0.8 (7A80)
–> Mac OS 10.11.6

I’m having some pretty serious performance issues with code folding in 7.0.8. Any chance you could post 7.0.7 so I can revert, it’s unusable for me right now. Thanks.

If you do a search in the forum for Script Debugger 7.0.7 (or any of a number of previous versions) you’ll find the announcement and link.

Yes, I did do that, but all previous release announcements link back to the current 7.0.8 download link.

You can download to Script Debugger 7.0.7 here.

Thank you Mark. Thats now all working for me again. Let me know if I can do anything to help with 7.0.8, I’ve kept it installed alongside.

We are experiencing this as well with 7.0.8, running on OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra). Had to revert back to 7.0.7.