Script Debugger 7.0.8 Released

(Mark Alldritt) #1

Originally published at: https://latenightsw.com/script-debugger-7-0-8-released/

We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.8. Script Debugger 7.0.8 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. In particular, this release corrects a regression where Script Debugger looks terrible on macOS Mojave in Dark Mode.

1 Like

(Ed Stockly) #2

Auto update worked just fine!

–> Script Debugger 7.0.8 (7A80)
–> Mac OS 10.11.6

0 Likes

I’m having some pretty serious performance issues with code folding in 7.0.8. Any chance you could post 7.0.7 so I can revert, it’s unusable for me right now. Thanks.

0 Likes

(Ed Stockly) #4

If you do a search in the forum for Script Debugger 7.0.7 (or any of a number of previous versions) you’ll find the announcement and link.

0 Likes

Yes, I did do that, but all previous release announcements link back to the current 7.0.8 download link.

0 Likes

(Mark Alldritt) #6

You can download to Script Debugger 7.0.7 here.

0 Likes

Thank you Mark. Thats now all working for me again. Let me know if I can do anything to help with 7.0.8, I’ve kept it installed alongside.

0 Likes

(Sean Murphy) #8

We are experiencing this as well with 7.0.8, running on OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra). Had to revert back to 7.0.7.

0 Likes