Myriad Tables in 12.6?

Is anyone having any issues with Myriad Tables in Monterey 12.6? I’m having issues with unexpectedly quitting the script they are running. I do not have same issue in 12.4.

I was having issues with Myriad Tables quitting in Monterey 12.5 and higher. I tested the latest version 1.0.12 and it works great. I guess there are two versions floating out there and I had 1.0.11.

@ShaneStanley the “More” button option instructions don’t appear for me but I just go into the bundle and copy it out. Any issues with this as long as I sign/notarize the app including the libraries? Is there an official download location for your libraries so can make sure running the latest?

I just upgraded to Monterey 12.7 and Myriad Tables won’t work.

As expected, running with it in Shane’s App failed.

Moving the library into the library folder failed. (It says it comes from a developer who could not be verified).

Moving the library into the Applet’s
Contents:
Library:
Script Libraries:
Also fails.

Not sure what else to try.

Ed

→ Mac OS: 12.7 (21G816)
→ Script Debugger 8.0.6 (8A69)
→ SD Notary 2 2.0 (102)
→ FastScripts 3.2.7 (1767)
→ Myriad Tables Lib 1.0.13

I tried again and this time when it gave me the option to move the library to the trash, I did that, and the script works.

So it seems like Myriad Tables Lib can’t live in the user or system script’s libraries folder, but has to be embedded in an app.

So how to I write a new script in Script Debugger if it’s not in the Script Libraries folder? And do I need to use a bundle or an app for scripts that run from menus?

Put it in /Library/Script Libraries. Open System Preferences to the security section where you choose whether to allow apps from the App Store only or App Store plus identified developers.

Now try to run a script, and you should see a change in System Settings, with a section asking you if you want to approve the framework anyway.