Myriad Tables anomaly

I’ve been working on a Myriad Tables project, and I noticed something strange. I’m going to demonstrate with an adapted version of the “Menu, combo box samples” sample. If I designate a row template, and there is a column with numbers in it, if I use the class name “integer” for that column, the table is displayed correctly. However, if I use the class name “number”, the column with the numbers disappears and the columns get shifted to the left.

use AppleScript version "2.4"
use scripting additions
use script "Myriad Tables Lib" version "1.0.9"

--table with column of popup menus
display table with data {{1.1, true, 1, "One"}, {2, false, 2, "Two"}, {3.3, true, 3, "Three"}, {4, false, 4, "Four"}, {5, true, 5, "Five"}} editable columns {1, 2, 3} column headings {"Number", "", "Digit", "Match"} row template {number, true, 1, {popup menu, {"One", "Two", "Three"}}} with title "Sample table" with prompt "This table has a column with popup menus" with row numbering

This happens on all of my Macs (2 Minis and a MacBook Air). Any ideas as to what’s going on? Thanks.

AppleScript doesn’t have a class called number – it’s just a term that (sometimes) works in coercions. Use one of the actual classes, integer or real.

Wow, all these years I’ve been using “number”. Who knew? (Well, I guess at least you did!) Thanks so much!