I cannot get Illustrator to implement my options for “export as svg”

Configuration

• macOS Mojave 10.14.6
  • Illustrator CC 23.0.2

Script
set sourceFolder to choose folder

set validExtensions to {"ai"}
tell application "Finder"
	set theFiles to files of sourceFolder whose name extension is in validExtensions
end tell

repeat with aFile in theFiles
	my exportSVG(aFile, sourceFolder)
end repeat

on exportSVG(aFileRef, destPath)
	tell application "Adobe Illustrator"
		open aFileRef as alias
		set currentName to name of current document
		set AppleScript's text item delimiters to "."
		set baseName to text item 1 of currentName
		set AppleScript's text item delimiters to ""
		set exportName to (baseName & ".svg")

set outFile to (destPath & exportName) as string

try
			tell current document
				export to outFile as SVG with options {class:SVG, coordinate precision:5, font type:outline font, minify svg:true, raster image location:link, responsive svg:true}
			end tell
		on error errMsg number errNum
			display dialog (errMsg)
			tell current document
				export to outFile as SVG with options {coordinate precision:5, font type:outline font, minify svg:true, raster image location:link, responsive svg:true}
			end tell
		end try
		close current document saving no
	end tell
end exportSVG

Results
export to outFile as SVG with options {class:SVG export options, coordinate precision:5, font type:outline font, minify svg:true, raster image location:link, responsive svg:true}
returns
error in user parameter list (paramErr: -50)

export to outFile as SVG with options {class:SVG, coordinate precision:5, font type:outline font, minify svg:true, raster image location:link, responsive svg:true}
returns
Can’t make «constant cEFTe332» into type class.

export to outFile as SVG with options {coordinate precision:5, font type:outline font, minify svg:true, raster image location:link, responsive svg:true}
produces an svg but it doesn’t look like the manually exported file with similar settings (for example, it isn’t minified)

Although I think I’m setting the values as expected per the library, is there something undocumented that I am missing?

The CC scripting documentation is from 2017 and the options no longer match the 2019 release I’m working with.

Alix