@BillKopp, I know you are a FMP expert, and are in the process of exporting a FMP database to Pages. I have a fellow Evernote user who needs help exporting FMP to Evernote. I can easily handle the Evernote part, but I’m weak on FMP.
Would you be willing to share your code and/or give me some tips on exporting data from FMP?
I will attach the Evernote SDEF for a Note, but here are the key fields we will need:
- title – Title of Note
- HTML content – HTML of the body of the Note
- creation date – Date note was created
- modification date – Date note was last modified
- notebook name – Name of the Notebook (this could be like a folder in FMP, or a major category)
- source URL – URL from which the Note was created.
- list of tag names – Tags assigned to the note, much like Finder Tags
- author – name of person who created or “owns” the Note
Actually, I don’t think you will need the PDF of the full SDEF, but if you do, just let me know.
Again, the only help we need from you is how to get the data out of FMP.
For now, let’s assume there is a FMP table with a record that corresponds to an EN Note.