Dialog Toolkit Plus Extended (Date Pickers)

Here is the extension of Dialog Toolkit Plus that I’m working on.

This is a script library that works with Dialog Toolkit Plus, adding the ability to display and get results from Date Pickers and other Accessory Views.

Included are
Dialog Toolkit Plus Extended Script Library
A Sample Script
A collections of clippings that can be used with Dialog Toolkit Plus and/or Dialog Toolkit Plus Extended

This does not modify Dialog Toolkit Plus in any way and does not interfere with new or existing scripts using Dialog Toolkit Plus.

Give it a try and I welcome any and all feedback.

Thanks to @ShaneStanley and @georgeorwell.

Ed

Dialog Toolkit Extended.zip (143.5 KB) Edit: Changed minimum version of DTKP to 1.1., not 1.1.3

See also this topic…

3 Likes

Hey, Dean, have a look at Dialog Toolkit Plus Extended. I’m thinking it would work with your color popups.

I think this would be a good thread to collect Dialog Toolkit addons.

As for a time-out, if you don’t pass a giving up value to a Dialog Toolkit Plus window or alert command it does not time out for as long as the dialog is displayed.

Ed,

I can’t open “Dialog Toolkit Plus Extended.scptd” in Script Debugger - bangs an error: “Cannot open file because it does not appear to be a script”. In Script Debugger, I’ve tried to run the sampler but when compiling bangs an error: “Scripting component error.”

Oddly, the library opens and the sampler compiles and runs in Script Editor with no trouble.

Is there something I need to do in SD ?

I have no idea why that would happen. Opened that version in ScriptDebugger on a couple of Macs, and shared it with a couple of users who installed it themselves from the zip and had no problem. Here’s another zip with just the library. See if you can open and run this.

Dialog Toolkit Plus Extended.scptd.zip (77.1 KB)