Can Script Debugger Be Used As a Replacement for Accessibility Inspector?

Greetings, folks!

I have finally had the good fortune to be able to get a license for Script Debugger!
My question:
Is there any way that Script Debugger can be used as a replacement for Accessibility Inspector?
I want to be able to get the hierarchy of GUI elements/objects in (hopefully) a more usable manner, rather than just use lengthy trial and error (i.e. guesses) to get the proper index number for said elements/objects (as you must know!). Two random examples:

tell application "System Events" to tell process "NoteTaker" to if sheet 1 of window 1 exists then tell sheet 1 of window 1 to click (button "Cancel")

tell application "System Preferences" to set current pane to pane "com.apple.preferences.sharing"
tell application "System Events" to tell process "System Preferences" to if the value of checkbox 1 of row 7 of table 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of window "Sharing" is 1 then click checkbox 1 of row 7 of table 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of window "Sharing" -- it is checked then uncheck it

Blessings, and thank you! (I’m loving Script Debugger!),

Richard Fairbanks

Welcome. The best tool for examining interfaces is UI Browser, from PFiddlesoft.

What happened with Accessibility Inspector of xcode. I saw some old screenshots on the inet that seem more useful (more AX details) then what the most current version displays?