Calendar Lib stopped working on Ventura?

Has anyone else’s Calendar Lib stopped working? Now get this error whenever I run a script using it:

error “*** -[__NSPlaceholderArray initWithObjects:count:]:

I don’t know if this is because Calendar seems to have changed how it stores events now; no individual fgolders in ~/Library/Calendars for individual cals, just a lot of SQL files?

On further digging, it works fine for fetching events and deleting them but fails when events are attempted to be added; it seems like it’s failing on these lines:

set theResult to (theEvent's status())
if theResult is missing value then
	theDict's setObject:"none" forKey:"event_status"
else
	set theResult to theResult as integer
	theDict's setObject:(item (theResult + 1) of {"none", "confirmed", "tentative", "canceled"}) forKey:"event_status"
end if

Is this not an error other people are seeing on Ventura?

I can’t reproduce it here.

I’d like to resurface this issue as I have seen an issue on 2 different Ventura M1 machines today.

Here is my code

use AppleScript version "2.4" -- Yosemite (10.10) or later
use script "CalendarLib EC" version "1.1.5"
use scripting additions
set theStartDate to current date
set hours of theStartDate to 0
set minutes of theStartDate to 0
set seconds of theStartDate to 0
set theEndDate to theStartDate + (1 * days) - 1
set theStore to fetch store
set theCal to fetch calendar "Testing" cal type cal subscription    event store theStore
set theEvents to fetch events starting date theStartDate ending date theEndDate searching cals {theCal} event store theStore
set eventList to {}
repeat with theEvent in theEvents
set eventInfo to event info for event theEvent
set eventSummary to event_summary of eventInfo
set end of eventList to eventSummary
end repeat
set choosenEvent to choose from list eventList with prompt "Please choose the event:"

and I get the following error:
-[NSNull backingObject:
unrecognized selector sent to instance
Ox1f7ac56e8
-[NSNull backingObject]: unrecognized selector
sent to instance 0x1f7ac56e8 (-10000)

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Should I repost this as a new topic?

There’s no point. It unfortunately appears to be a bug that doesn’t affect everyone, and I can’t reproduce it here. To complicate matters, the error message isn’t helpful. I’d love to fix it, but my honest fear is that it’s something happening out of my control.

I’m trying to see if I can’t get to the bottom of this again and when I run my script, I get an authorisation error but because the way in which preferences now work in Sonoma is different, it doesn’t open the system prefs. What do I need to give access to and what do I need to give access from? (eg, ‘Full Disk Access’ to the app running the script, Calendar Access to osascript etc?