Better explorer window control via scripting(feature request)

I have a script that I’m running with two explorer windows linked to variables open, and I realized it would be cool if I could script these.

But it’s not easy. First, it’s not easy to determine which explorer window is associated with the front most script. So maybe a document property?

Second, when displaying “best” I’d like to be able to script the width of the panes. Or have SD do a better job remembering the positions and pane widths of each window between runs.

Third, it seems if I’m observing a local variable the window disappears between runs and I have to open it and resize it again.

I’d like to be able to run a script that puts the explorer windows in the positions I want with the pane widths they way I like them (thinner on the left, wider on the right)

It would also be nice if explorer windows could float above the script window when that’s clicked. And if we could dock multiple explorer windows together in a palette. These would be especially helpful when using a laptop and screen space is at a premium.