Banned from ASUL?

I’m sorry to mention that here, but it appears that the reason why I’m not getting mails from ASUL is that I’ve been banned from it…

I tried to resub with either of my 2 gmail accounts but both triggered the following message:

The email address you supplied is banned from this mailing list. If you think this restriction is erroneous, please contact the list owners at applescript-users-owner@lists.apple.com.

Has something like this ever happened to somebody here ? I’m going to send a mail to the list owner but I don’t remember doing anything offensive, so could that be a technical glitch ?

I’m not sure if its related, but while I receive ASUL email digests, all my attempts to post to the mailing list fail silently.

I think I can still post.

Should we do a post referring people here and macscripter before the list goes away?

It could be that you’re somehow being incorrectly identified as a spammer, although how the ancient mailserver being used would do that, who knows.

As I wrote earlier on ASUL, it was seemingly a “misconfigured auto-block list”… I seem to be able to post to ASUL now. If you’ve not received mail from ASUl for a while, you should check your status but resubscribing to it.