I have a rather involved AppleScript script which has run successfully in the past, but which now doesn’t run at all in SD7.
I’ve determined that the problem lies in a particular handler, as the script runs OK without it. But once I add it in, the script won’t even run—AT ALL! I click the run arrow, it grays out briefly, and then returns to normal. The timer never starts, and there are no error messages, nor any results.
The function of the script is to load data from a database tab-delimited text file data dump into an array variable, and then it tells Adobe inDesign CS6 to build pages from a master template, populating the pages with the data.
I’ve copied sections of a previous script into a new SD7 script file, running it each time to check. It runs OK up to the point of adding in one last handler. Then it just doesn’t run at all.
I’d very much invite a call from someone—maybe some sort of screen sharing session so that you can see my code.