Here’s a new Script Debugger 6.0.4 build. You can download the new build here:
##Changes in build 6A196:
FINAL CANDIDATE 1
- 722: Code-completion can now also be triggered via the
Completecommand in the Edit menu.
- 731: Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when creating documents from a template that cannot be found.
- 733: Fixed problem performing a save-as of
.scptfiles to some SMB volumes.
- 736: improve handling of errOSASystemError errors reported from AppleScript API calls.
- 737: Fixed bug where scripting’s ‘open’ command did not respect ‘showing dictionary’.
##Changes in build 6A195:
- 720: Code signing now strips any resource forks (xattrs) within the bundle before signing. Unless they are removed, signing fails in Sierra. Also fixed a bug where the Property Persistence dialog was non-blocking.
- 728: Resolved a problem where external debugging would fail silently when Script Debugger’s template chooser panel was the topmost window.
- 729: Script Debugger creates a
~/Library/Componentsfolder if required when installing the
Script Debugger.componentfile to facilitate external debugging.
##Changes in build 6A193:
- 581: Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when a script window is scrolled and then closed in quick succession.
- 718: If an applet sets a value for
LSMinimumSystemVersionin its Info.plist file, Script Debugger will honor it when exposing AppleScriptObjC terminology in code-completion.
- 719: Scripting now exposes an
open in tabsproperty of the application class.
##Changes in build 6A192:
- 662: Addressed a crash that can occur on rare occasions when opening scripts.
- 713: tell blocks created via drag and drop now honour the “Reference applications by ID when pasting Tell blocks” preferences setting.