Here’s a new Script Debugger 6.0.4 build. You can download the new build here:
##Changes in build 6A193:
- 581: Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when a script window is scrolled and then closed in quick succession.
- 718: If an applet sets a value for
LSMinimumSystemVersionin its Info.plist file, Script Debugger will honor it when exposing AppleScriptObjC terminology in code-completion.
- 719: Scripting now exposes an
open in tabsproperty of the application class.
##Changes in build 6A192:
- 662: Addressed a crash that can occur on rare occasions when opening scripts.
- 713: tell blocks created via drag and drop now honour the “Reference applications by ID when pasting Tell blocks” preferences setting.