Here’s a new Script Debugger 6.0 build. You can download the new build here:
##Changes in 6A189:
FINAL CANDIDATE 1
- 555: Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when closing windows following a scrolling operation.
- 675: Resolved a bug that could cause the document tabs to disappear when there are multiple files open.
- 705: Addressed a Script Debugger 6.0.2 regression that could leave the user interface disabled.
##Changes in 6A188:
- 562: A progress dialog appears while Script Debugger is code signing a script. This should avoid the temporary hang which sometimes occurs while code signing large or complex script documents.
- 702: Corrected a regression where the Explorer was incorrectly display both image and hex data for image values in Best view.
- 703: Corrected a regression where Script Debugger fails to recognize NSURL instances referring to a file and display them using the File Explorer.
- 704: To avoid codesigning errors, Script Debugger will strip resource forks/xattrs from all files in a bundle’s /Contents/Resources folder before signing.