ANNOUNCE: Script Debugger 6.0.3 (6A189) Final Candidate 1

Hi Folks,

Here’s a new Script Debugger 6.0 build. You can download the new build here:

http://www.latenightsw.com/archives/beta_for_script_debugger/ScriptDebugger6.0.3-6A189.dmg

http://www.latenightsw.com/archives/beta_for_script_debugger/ScriptDebuggerLite6.0.3-6A189.dmg

##Changes in 6A189:

FINAL CANDIDATE 1

• 555: Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when closing windows following a scrolling operation.
  • 675: Resolved a bug that could cause the document tabs to disappear when there are multiple files open.
  • 705: Addressed a Script Debugger 6.0.2 regression that could leave the user interface disabled.

##Changes in 6A188:

• 562: A progress dialog appears while Script Debugger is code signing a script. This should avoid the temporary hang which sometimes occurs while code signing large or complex script documents.
  • 702: Corrected a regression where the Explorer was incorrectly display both image and hex data for image values in Best view.
  • 703: Corrected a regression where Script Debugger fails to recognize NSURL instances referring to a file and display them using the File Explorer.
  • 704: To avoid codesigning errors, Script Debugger will strip resource forks/xattrs from all files in a bundle’s /Contents/Resources folder before signing.

I just installed with no problem.

But— I had v184 installed and got a message that 189 would be replacing a newer item.

Running Sierra 10.12.1 Beta (16B2327e)

Script Debugger 6.0.3 (6A188) just crashed while not be used. A different application was the front application when it happend. I had been using another application a few minutes before it crashed but at the time of the crash I wasn’t working on the Mac.

Nothing came up in the console. I uploaded the "Apple and “Script Debugger” crash logs. I have no ideas as far as why SD crashed. SD has been running for about a half an hour and it hasn’t crashed again.

Bill

Apple crash report.txt.zip (21.0 KB)
Script Debugger crash report.txt.zip (33.9 KB)

Script Debugger 6.0.3 has been released. Thank you all for your help and I apologize for the regressions in Script Debugger 6.0.2.