legacyRuntimeScript called! - please save the script you are running and report this incident to support@latenightsw.com

I installed 7 demo to give it a try and get this error

legacyRuntimeScript called!!! - please save the script you are running and report this incident to support@latenightsw.com

Thanks for the report. If you can send us the script involved, it would be useful.

Its for any script I have. Seems to be an issue because I have both the old script debugger and new one installed. On another Mac with only the new one the files work. Any suggestions? Currently on the new Mac I am using the old debugger.

This log message appears when the AppleScript throws an unexpected exception at a moment when Script Debugger is making a duplicate of your script. In order to understand the cause, I’ll need to see the script you are using. If possible, please email me the compiled script file and I’ll see if I can reproduce the issue here.

If your script is sensitive, I can promise to delete it once I’m done diagnosing the problem.

You can avoid the problem by turning off the “Persistent Globals” setting. This avoids the need to copy the script before each run.